Whispers in Tamris
Character Creation Bonus Feats
The following list of feats have been approved for use as the selected character creation bonus feat. I reserve the right as DM to revoke any feat from this list or ask you to change your selected feat if it proves to be too unbalanced.
- Acrobatic (PHB) – +2 on Jump and Tumble checks.
- Agile (PHB) – +2 on Balance and Escape Artist checks.
- Alertness (PHB) – +2 on Listen and Spot checks.
- Animal Affinity (PHB) – +2 on Handle Animal and Ride checks.
- Athletic (PHB) – +2 on Climb and Swim checks.
- Courteous Magocracy (FCS) – +2 on Diplomacy and Spellcraft checks.
- Dash (C.War) – +5 Move in Light/No Armor and Light Load.
- Deceitful (PHB) – +2 on Disguise and Forgery checks.
- Deft Hands (PHB) – +2 on Sleight of Hand and Use Rope checks.
- Diligent (PHB) – +2 on Appraise and Decipher Script checks.
- Investigator (PHB) – +2 on Gather Information and Search checks (also to Research).
- Master of Knowledge (HoH) – +1 to all Knowledge skill checks.
- Magical Aptitude (PHB) – +2 on Spellcraft and Use Magic Device checks.
- Negotiator (PHB) – +2 on Diplomacy and Sense Motive checks.
- Nimble Fingers (PHB) – +2 on Disable Device and Open Lock checks.
- Open Minded (C.Adv) – Gain 5 Skill points.
- Persuasive (PHB) – +2 on Bluff and Intimidate checks.
- Run (PHB) – Run 5x normal speed, +4 on running Jump checks.
- Second Wind (Mini) – Heal CON mod HP 1/day as free action.
- Self-Sufficient (PHB) – +2 on Heal and Survival checks.
- Stealthy (PHB) – +2 on Hide and Move Silently checks.
- Toughness (PHB) – +3 Hit Points.
Any feat not on the above list that you wish to use for this bonus feat will be placed below for consideration. The feat must meet the following requirements: effects do not add dice (re-roll feats are allowed), not a metamagic feat, character meets all prerequisites.
Examples for such feats are those whose only prerequisite is an ability score, require a character to be of a specific race, and/or are 1st-level only options (technically allowing you to have two 1st-level only feats).
Options up for consideration:
- Exotic Weapon Proficiency
- Martial Weapon Proficiency
- Knight Training
- Monastic Training